Freitag, 11. August 2017

DC Unnatural



Hello, it’s Friday … and I’m on holidays :-)!

Enfys picked the challenge for the Daring Cardmakers

Unnatural - let's have a twist on nature, use colours for your projects that aren't found naturally. Bring on the pink elephants, purple trees, yellow pigs or multicoloured sunsets!


I used my new stamp set. It has lots of flowers in it and I stamped them in different blue and teal colours. 


Hallo, es ist Freitag und ich bin im Urlaub :-)! 

Enfys hat sich diese Woche die Herausforderung für die Daring Cardmakers ausgedacht. 

Sie möchte „Unnatürliches“ sehen. Verwendet ein Motiv aus der Natur, aber gestaltet es unnatürlich: pinke Elefanten, lila Bäume, gelbe Schweine oder mehrfarbige Sonnenuntergänge. Seid kreativ!

Ich habe mein neustes Stempelset ausprobiert. Darin gibt es viele Blümchenmotive, die ich in verschiedenen Blautönen gestempelt habe.


4 Kommentare:

  1. Love these blue florals, and the way you stamped the envelope to match xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous blue shades of flowers Miri! Shabneez x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the expanse of clean white with your pretty blue flowers, great take on the challenge Miri!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So very pretty. The shades of blue look fantastic. X

    AntwortenLöschen