Freitag, 19. Mai 2017

DC Two colours



It’s Friday. Relax and have a look at the Daring Cardmakers’ new challenge … and take a crafty time out.
Sharon gave us a tricky challenge this week.

This week I want to see cards using only Two Colours - mean I know!    Your background or card base counts as one colour, so you need to think creatively.

I cheated only a little … it was hard to find yellow cardstock in my stash. So my colours are white and yellorange.


Es ist Freitag. Lehn dich zurück, trinke einen Kaffee und schau dir die neue Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers an.

Sharon macht es uns diese Woche wirklich schwer! Aber sonst wäre es ja auch keine Herausforderung, oder? ;-)

Verwendet nur zwei Farben auf eurer Karte. Und ja, die Farbe der Blankokarte zählt mit! Lasst euch herausfordern und nehmt euch am Wochenende ein wenig Zeit zum Basteln.



3 Kommentare:

  1. Love you new colour of yellorange. The sunburst is amazing. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great card, and I love the fact you've invented a new colour! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabulous card and stunning colour combo. Cathy x

    AntwortenLöschen