It’s Friday. It’s time for a new Daring
Cardmakers challenge.
Jo came up with a fun idea:
Leaf It Alone!
All too often the humble leaf is upstaged by flowers on our cards so I
would like to see you make the leaf the star!
I used the leaves (okay, … and some other elements) from an autumn stamp
set that once came as a freebie in a craft magazine. I like the stamp set
anyway, but I just love how it looks as a spring/summer version =)
Es ist Freitag. Es ist Zeit für eine neue Herausforderung
der Daring Cardmakers.
Jo hatte eine tolle Idee: Nur Grünzeug!
So oft geht das ganze wunderbare Grünzeug unter, wenn die
Blüten die Hauptrolle übernehmen. Lasst die Blumen weg! Zeigt uns Stängel,
Blätter, Laub usw.
Love your bright and summery leaves against the blue. X
AntwortenLöschenDie Karte ist klasse - so schön poppig! Das Stempelset hatte ich auch und wusste gar nichts damit anzufangen... jetzt bedaure ich gerade ein bisschen, dass ich es weiterverkauft habe.......
AntwortenLöschenOha! Das ist ja ein tolles Kompliment. Danke, Svenja!
LöschenBeautiful stamping - love the bright greens, the leaves make a fantastic border :)
AntwortenLöschenjo x