Sharon picked this
week’s topic for the Daring Cardmakers.
This
week, the theme is
'"Fool's Gold'
I'd like to see gold featured heavily in your design - either gold embossing powder, gold cardstock, glitter, gold foil, gold paint - anything you can think of as long as it's gold! Rose gold is my favourite thing ever, so you can have bonus points if you manage to feature rose gold.
'"Fool's Gold'
I'd like to see gold featured heavily in your design - either gold embossing powder, gold cardstock, glitter, gold foil, gold paint - anything you can think of as long as it's gold! Rose gold is my favourite thing ever, so you can have bonus points if you manage to feature rose gold.
Comparing to the
other design team members my card has only a hint of gold … but that’s already
heavily for me =).
I bought a new Christmas
stamp and I couldn't wait till November to use it.
Diese Woche hat Sharon das Thema der Daring Cardmakers
gewählt.
Sie möchte jede Menge GOLD auf euren Karten sehen.
Im Vergleich zu den anderen Design Team Mitgliedern
enthält meine Karte nur einen Hauch gold, aber für meine Verhältnisse ist es
schon recht viel ;-).
Den Stempel musste ich mir letzte Woche kaufen und ich
konnte nicht bis November warten ihn zu benutzen.
Lovely Christmas image. Don't think I could have waited to later in the year either. I nearly did an xmas one too, lol!
AntwortenLöschenWow I'm very impressed that you are already creating Christmas cards! Love this, the gold just sets off the trees nicely.
AntwortenLöschen