Hello, weekend. Here’s
another Daring Cardmakers challenge for you.
We are celebrating
Svenja’s birthday for a whole week.
It's Svenja here with a new challenge for you:
I have the ominous 42 to celebrate today and it's
towel day on Monday. Two good reasons to celebrate the works of the great
Douglas Adams with some
science fiction
themed cards. But of course you're just as welcome to
celebrate any other sci-fi hero of your choice: Dr. Who, Mr. Spock, Princess
Leia, R2D2... to name but a few. Who is your favourite space alien?
I had some troubles with the theme science fiction … I must confess that I
had to read a definition first.
But I rose to the challenge and aliens seem to fit the bill.
Diese Woche feiern wir Daring Cardmakers Svenjas
Geburtstag. Sie liebt Science Fiction und wünscht sich viele tolle Karten, auf
denen eure Sci-fi Helden zu sehen sind.
Inspirationen findet ihr zuhauf hier!
Love your backing paper and such a fun card. x
AntwortenLöschenThanks, Dawn!
LöschenEinfach klasse! Wo hast du das Papier denn her???
AntwortenLöschenIch hab' einen solchen Spaß an euren Karten, ich kann's gar nicht sagen!
Oh, das freut mich aber, dass dir auch mein Kärtchen gefällt =)!
LöschenDas Papier ist "Blast Off!" von Kaisercraft. Supertoll und schön bunt!