DC Monochromatic rainbow
Beckie loves rainbows. So do I. Welcome to the new Daring Cardmaker's
challenge.
So this weeks dare is
MONOCHROMATIC
RAINBOW
I think everyone, not matter what age, likes to see a rainbow in the sky.
I often look for them when the rain has been and the sun comes out.
For this dare I would like you to choose ONE colour from the rainbow and
use ONLY that colour on the card. No other colour maybe used, even the
card blank must be in the same family colour. An arc must also be used on the
card.
Have fun and I shall leave you with some inspiration from the design team
to inspire you .....
I picked red-orange
cardstock for my card blank and looked for more or less matching paper scraps
in my scrap box.
Beckie liebt Regenbögen. So wie ich auch … und
wahrscheinlich die allermeisten.
Diese Woche geht es bei den Daring Cardmakers
um einfarbige Regenbögen.
Sucht euch EINE Farbe des Regenbogens aus und nutzt nur
diesen Farbton als euren Kartenrohling und auch auf eurer Karte!
Viel Spaß!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen