Hello crafters,
Sorry that I missed a few weeks of blogging. Now I’m back 😊!
Dawn picked this picture for the Daring Cardmaker’s April elemental
challenge:
Use three elements on your cards.
I used a toad stool, leaves and „wild“ animals.
I was so happy that I found this great die set that I was
motivated to make three very different cards at once.
Here's a closer look at the other cards:
Have a happy Easter weekend!
Greetings from the Easter fountain in my home town.








Three very different look Miri, looks like you have yourself a versatile die set there. The first one makes me think of illustrations in a children’s book and I love the calm look of the white and vellum on the third one!
AntwortenLöschenFabulous creations and its fab that we used the same die on the challenge. I must have a play with the other parts of the set.
AntwortenLöschen