Hello crafters!
Here’s my topic for the Daring Cardmakers.
What Ilike a lot about spring is the fact that it’s no
longer dark when I get up and that I can enjoy the first morning sunshine on my
way to work. (At least till Sunday when the clock is set one hour ahead to
Daylight Saving Time 😉).
So the topic for this week is:
The early bird catches the worm.
Use one your card whatever comes to your mind, when
you hear this saying: birds of any kind, sun rays/set or a worm?!?
My friend got rid of some stamp sets and I challenged
myself to use the stamps at least once before I pass them along…
Hallo Bastlerinnen,
Diese Woche geht es um das Sprichwort:
Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm!
Ich bin kein Frühaufsteher, aber mein Job zwingt mich dazu …
und ich liebe es in der Dämmerung aufzuwachen und auf dem Weg zum Job die
ersten Morgensonnenstrahlen zu genießen.
Verwende auf deiner Karte etwas, das zu diesem Sprichwort
passt. Einen Vogel, einen Sonnenaufgang, einen Wurm… oder auch etwas im
übertragenen Sinn?!
Sei kreativ und teile deine Kreation mit uns.


Lovely card, refreshingly Spring and happy. Nice use of the papers together.
AntwortenLöschen