Freitag, 14. Mai 2021

DC Proud as a peacock

 Hello, crafters!

Joanne picked the topic for the Daring Cardmakers‘challenge.

Proud as a peacock!

Take inspiration from the beauty of the peacock for your card this week. It might be an image oft he bird itself, a beautiful „eye“ feather or simply the gorgeous iridescent colours of a peacock’s plumage applied to other images – think rich blues, greens, purples and even a little bronze. Extra brownie points if you can work in a „proud of you“ or „you did it!“ theme!

As I don’t own anything peacock related (and I even gave away my feather dies…), I took out my colours and painted a peacock feather on water colour paper. I added some shimmery metallic water colours.

I thougt that I don’t own a „proud of you“/“you did it“ stamp (in the meantime I found one), so I used my „You’re super“ sentiment.

Show us your creation and have a look at the ideas of the design team.


Hallo, liebe Bastlerinnen!

Diese Woche hat Joanne die Herausforderung für die DaringCardmakers ausgewählt.

Sie möchte Pfauenfedern, Pfauen oder Pfauenfarben auf deiner Karte sehen.

Ich habe leider weder einen Pfauenstempel, noch Federmotive etc. Also habe ich meine Wasserfarben herausgeholt und eine Pfauenfeder gemalt. Am Ende habe ich mit den metallischen Wasserfarben noch ein paar Spritzer auf das Papier verteilt. Et voilá!


Der Gruß „Du bist super“ passt gut zum Stolz, der mit den Pfauen assoziiert wird. Mir gefällt’s! 😉

Jetzt bist du dran! Mach dich ans Werk und zeige uns deine Karte! Viel Spaß dabei!

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen