Sonntag, 21. März 2021

DC Spring things

 Hello crafters!

I’m a bit late for this week’s challenge…


Kathy from the Daring Cardmakers challenges you to use

Spring Things

I'd love to see your cards filled with anything Spring related:
baby animals, daffodils and tulips, seasonal celebrations -blossom, warmer temperatures (or cooler if you're 'down under') or other Spring weather!
Or think a little out of the box and feature things with springs like a jack in the box, or make a card with a hidden spring mechanism

Have fun, and don't forget to come and share your creations with us.

I still love the little bunny and the trampoline set that I bought last year during the first lockdown. It’s perfect for spring and the Easter time.


It’s also a great set to create pull tab cards to make the animals jump…


Kathy von den Daring Cardmakers möchte diese Woche

FRÜHLINGSKARTEN

von euch sehen.

Ich liebe das Häschen und das Trampolinset, das ich letztes Jahr im ersten Lockdown gekauft habe, immer noch sehr.


Und ich finde es bietet sich super an, um Technikkarten zu fabrizieren. Hier sorgt die Ziehlasche dafür, dass das Häschen so richtig hoch hüpfen kann.

Viel Spaß beim Basteln!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen