Freitag, 31. Juli 2020

DC Shake it!

Hello, everybody! The last weeks were very busy and I’m sorry that I missed last week’s challenge. But now I have much more time and will definitely shedule a crafting day soon.

Here is the new Daring Cardmakers‘ challenge.

Rizwana wants to see

SHAKER CARDS!

I love making shaker cards and created a little aquarium for my cute little fish.


Maybe I put a bit too much shaker material in … but as long as it can still move, it’s okay for me.


If you’ve never tried to make a shaker cards before, there are great and easy tutorials out there. I use a piece of fun foam as the „middle layer“ by the way.



Have a great weekend and happy crafting!




1 Kommentar:

  1. Klasse! Erinnert mich an diese wassergefüllten Plastikboxen aus Kindertagen, in denen man auf Knopfdruck Fische & Co. durch die Gegend wirbeln konnte. (Hmmm, gibt's die eigentlich noch?)

    AntwortenLöschen