Freitag, 24. April 2020

DC let the music play


Hello, crafters! What? It’s Friday again? Yes! And here is the Daring Cardmakers‘ challenge.

Svenja wants you to
let the music play
(and show some sheet music).

Make a card using some kind of sheet music. This may be the real thing, design paper, stamped, or even handwritten by yourselves. Any other ideas? Go ahead!

🎵  🎵  🎵    Ta-daa!   🎵  🎵  🎵  

I used some leftover sheet music from my church choir. We had too many copies and I took the extras to use them as scrap paper.


I cut the flower from water colour paper and used my water colours to create an ombre look on the petals. I like the colours but the paper is a bit too heavy to layer it, I think.




1 Kommentar:

  1. Sehr clevere Resteverwertung. Die Blume ist schön plastisch, finde ich. Und die Farbverläufe sind so schön geworden.

    AntwortenLöschen