Hello, friends and crafters! Here is the new
Daring Cardmakers‘ challenge.
Shabneez found out that it’s World Tourism Day
today and it's role is to raise awareness of international tourism.
So she challenges you to create a card that features
something from a different country or culture.
Oh. I got slightly carried away while crafting
and created a card that celebrates travelling more than one specific country.
I tried to keep the card quite gender neutral. Wanderlust
is part of my families‘ genes … one of my cousins is currently living and
working in South America (and the other just returned from travelling through
Australia/NZ) and my other cousin (my god daughter) is finishing school in July
and already planning a year abroad. So it’s always good to have travel cards on
hand.
Have
fun visiting different countries via our blog, dream about travelling and make
time for crafting and doing things that make you happy!


Wonderful travel theme card Miri, love the little banner stips (is the map washi, I wonder) with the globe!
AntwortenLöschenFabulous card Miri and I love how you've used more than one country on your creation - extra points for you! Shabneez x
AntwortenLöschen