Freitag, 16. August 2019

DC splish, splash, splosh


Hello, everybody! It’s Friday and here is the next Daring Cardmakers‘ challenge to give you some inspiration to get crafty this weekend.



It's Joanne turn to pick the topic this week and she'd like to see you get loose and unstructured with watercolours, inks or paints to create a focal point, background or accents for your project - sploosh, spray and splatter to your heart's content! It can be a little bit scary when you're not in total control of the results but it's fun to let go and remind yourself there's no right or wrong every once in a while!

I love her idea and I like doing something messy from time to time. This time I made two very similar cards – one male and one female.



Hallo, Bastler! Diese Woche wird es chaotisch und bunt bei den Daring Cardmakers.

Joanna fordert euch heraus mit Stempelkissen, Wasserfarben etc. zu experimentieren und eure eigenen Hintergründe zu gestalten.



Viel Spaß beim kreativen Austoben!



2 Kommentare:

  1. I love both of these Miri but perhaps surprisingly for me I really, really love the one with the flamingo! The colour contrasts are gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Klasse! So schön bunt, genau das Richtige für mein kindliches Gemüt :-) Und ich liebe Flamingos.

    AntwortenLöschen