Freitag, 19. Juli 2019

DC Have a prickly summer


Hello crafters and fans of the Daring Cardmakers!

This week it’s my turn to pick a topic for the Daring Cardmakers and I would love to see a cactus or several cacti on your card!

cactus/cacti

Cacti always remind me of summer, sunshine, deserts and holidays … and I just can’t wait for our summer holidays to begin and fort he sunshine and heat to come back again.

Luckily cacti are a huge trend at the moment and you can find them on many stamps and patterened papers.


I made this card my godmother’s birthday in August.



And you can also see that in my opinion cacti are perfect for male cards too:







I can’t wait to find out if they are as suitable for males as I think … or ist he heart too much?! (And I probably won’t use the one with the pink greeting for a man – it was supposed to be red, but my red ink pad was empty) 



hihihi

4 Kommentare:

  1. I don't think the heart is too much for a masculine card at all Miri - these all look great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beide Karten sind total klasse. Die rote Karte ist so fröhlich und die Männervariante wirklich lustig. Tolle Arbeit.

    LG Sonja K.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabulous collection of cactus cards. I do love the little stamped cactus with the tiny heart on the pot.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Absolutely fabulous selection of cards Miri! Loved the Challenge. Shabneez x

    AntwortenLöschen