Hello, crafty people! Today the
Daring Cardmakers want to celebrate Midsummer with you.
Nat picked the excellent topic:
Midsummer’s Day
This week I'd like to see your
cards in celebration of Midsummer's day - the longest day of the year here in
the northern hemisphere and sometimes one of the prettiest summer sunsets to
boot...
There are so many summer themes to choose from, but you will get
extra gold stars if you make a card inspired by Shakespeare's play, A Midsummer
Night's Dream. :D
Last year we were blessed with a tropical summer from May
to October – and so many people were complaining about it. Not me! And I miss
it!
So I am more than willing to celebrate summer with it’s heat,
cool drinks and bright colours today … and for the rest oft he summer.
My friend gave me these lovely summer products for my birthday
(in September) I haven’t used them that often. Because they are so pretty and
because I wasn’t in a very summery mood yet.
I already made some cards for my colleagues to wish them
awesome summer holidays (they won’t start until August).
Hallo, liebe Bastler!
Nat hat das Thema der Daring Cardmakers ausgewählt. Wir
möchten mit euch Mittsommer feiern.
Packt alles auf eure Karten, was der Sommer so zu bieten
hat!
Bisher war der Sommer eher schüchtern… hoffentlich wird er
noch ein bisschen mutiger und bleibt noch ein bisschen länger. Ich vermisse die
topische Hitze des letzten Jahres 😉!!!
Diese Karten sind schon für meine liebsten Kolleginnen, um ihnen
Ende Juli schöne Sommerferien zu wünschen.





Great summery set of cards - so bright and happy! I'm sure they'll brighten your colleagues' days, even if the weather doesn't necessarily cooperate!
AntwortenLöschenSonniger geht's jawohl wirklich nicht!
AntwortenLöschenOooh I feel like I should have a cocktail in my hand as I read this blog post. You've used those lovely papers and stickers wonderfully - perfect for the challenge, and hopefully they will entice the sunshine back!
AntwortenLöschen