Freitag, 18. Januar 2019

DC just stamping


Hello, crafters! It’s another Friday and here is a new Daring Cardmakers‘ challenge.
Dawn came up with a great idea – and really challenged some of our craft team members.
 Just Stamping

I would like to see just stamping on your cards this weeks.  This means no embellishments, die cuts, papers etc...

I really like stamping and I have a huge stamp collection, but it was a challenge not to add any nuvo drops etc. to the stamped image. I used masking paper over the butterfly stamp and added some great background stamps and a sentiment stamp.



Then I coloured the butterfly with water colour pencils.



I made a second card and added some more crafty details (pp, nuvo drops). But I have to say that I like both cards a lot. Maybe I should try to limit myself a bit more often …



Hallo, Bastelerinnen! Es ist Freitag und hier ist die brandneue Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers.
Diese Woche hat sich Dawn eine wirkliche Herausforderung ausgedacht und manche Mitglieder des Design Teams ganz schön ins Schwitzen gebracht 😊.

Nur Stempel!!!
Keine Musterpapiere, keine Pailetten, keine Nuvo drops, keine Stanzteile …

Zum Glück liebe ich es zu stempeln und habe auch eine ganz ordentliche Stempelsammlung. Aber es hat mich doch Überwindung gekostet nicht hier und da etwas zu ergänzen.



Daher habe ich dann auch eine zweite Karte gemacht und etwas mehr ausgeschmückt. 



Interessanterweise gefallen mir beide Karten ganz gut. Vielleicht sollte ich mich öfter mal einschränken was die verwendeten Materialien angeht …



5 Kommentare:

  1. A stunning duo Miri - you are so clever! Shabneez x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They both look fantastic and you were very good to stick to the 'letter of the law' - I think most of us cheated a little.
    What a good idea to make the same basic card with and without some embellishing - I like both too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Both lovely Miri, I’m always going to love a layout that lets the image go off the page and the slightly chaotic background elements are perfect with the butterfly!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the vivid colours and great backgrounds on these two cards, great 2"just stamping" cards.

    Sylv xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love both of these. The butterfly is so striking and the stamped backgrounds are gorgeous. x

    AntwortenLöschen