Here comes the next Daring Cardmakers' challenge.
Dawn wants us to create
handmade paper flowers
for our cards.
I used some crepe paper, cut an easy petal shape and glued
several on top of each other. And I like the result:
Hier kommt immer wieder freitags die Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers.
Dawn möchte, dass wir Papierblumen selbst basteln und
auf unseren Karten verwenden.
Ich habe eine ganz einfache Blütenform aus Krepppapier
ausgeschnitten und aufeinander geklebt. Und ich mag das Ergebnis.
Auf unserem Blog findet ihr viele tolle Ideen, wie man
Papierblumen herstellen und verwenden kann.
On our blog you will find many ideas how to make paper
flowers and use them on your card.


Crepe is great for flowers isn’t it? This looks delightful Miri, really delicate and pretty!
AntwortenLöschenGorgeous card. You must have a lot of patience to use crepe paper. If it was me I would keep ripping it as I am a bit clumsy.
AntwortenLöschen