Freitag, 8. September 2017

DC literacy


It’s the last Friday of the long and beautiful summer holidays 2017. And here is the Daring Cardmakers challenge.
It’s Joanne’s turn to challenge you.

Today is International Literacy Day according to UNESCO. I've always been a reader and can't imagine life without a book on the go.  So, let's celebrate the joy of the written word - your card could feature images of books, a favourite literary character or quotation, a portrait of an author, you could acknowledge a special teacher... where will your imagination take you?

I’m very happy that I’m able to read and write (and I love reading and writing). And I hope that I can pass on my excitement about it to my pupils.

Here is a card/bookmark set for my teacher friend to wish her a great start into the new school year.






Es ist der letzte Freitag und eigentlich auch der allerletzte Ferientag der wunderschönen Sommerferien 2017. Und hier ist die aktuelle Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers.

Joanne hat ein perfektes Thema ausgesucht:
Lese- und Schreibfähigkeit
Heute ist der internationale Lese- und Schreibfähigkeitstag (was für ein Wort) der UNESCO. Feiert diese Gelegenheit mit uns. Verwendet Schrift, Bücher, Zitate, Schreibgeräte etc. auf euren Karten und zeigt uns eure Werke!!!

 
 
Ich liebe lesen und schreiben und hoffe, dass ich zumindest ein bisschen Leidenschaft dafür an meine Schüler weiter geben kann.

Die Karte und das Lesezeichen ist für meine Lehrerfreundin, um ihr einen guten Start ins neue Schuljahr zu wünschen.

stamp + handwriting/ Stempel + Handschrift

1 Kommentar:

  1. So bright and cheerful Miri, I'm sure your teacher friend will love them!

    AntwortenLöschen