Freitag, 9. Juni 2017

DC paper straws



Good morning. It’s a warm and sunny Friday. What a reason to celebrate … maybe with cool drinks and paper straws. Here is the Daring Cardmakers' challenge.

PAPER STRAWS 

I love that you can buy them in lots of lovely patterns and colours and of course they look great in your drinks.  To be honest every time I see a lovely set they just happen to fall into my shopping basket and then I have to hide them from my daughter. 
So this week I would like to see paper straws used on your cards.   But don't worry if you haven't got any straws you could make your own by rolling up some of your designer papers.
We can't wait to see what you come up.

The hardest part was to find paper straws. I didn’t think of the fabulous idea of making my own “straws” with rolled paper ;-).



I liked Dawns idea with the paper straws as a border a lot and placed them around the shaker window.


Guten Morgen. Es ist ein warmer und sonniger Freitag: definitiv schon ein Grund zu feiern! Vielleicht mit einem kühlen Getränk und bunten Papierstrohhalmen.

Die Daring Cardmakers möchten diese Woche

PAPIERSTROHHALME

auf euren Karten sehen. Und wenn ihr genauso große Probleme habt, welche zu finden wie ich … könnt ihr auch einfach etwas buntes Papier zusammen rollen.



Ich habe Dawns zauberhafte Idee aufgegriffen und den Strohhalm als Umrandung für mein Schüttelfenster genutzt.


1 Kommentar:

  1. I just love a shaker card, so much fun. Great minds think alike. x

    AntwortenLöschen