Oh… after moving I’m still not back on track. I forgot how many things you
need to do after moving all the furniture (and craft things ;-)). But here’s
the new Daring Cardmakers challenge. (First time blogging in my new office)
Hello Crafters!
It's Friday, so its time for a new challenge.
First though we'd like to say thank you for joining in with our Inspiration
Picture Challenge last week.
It was a fun picture to work with, we hope you enjoyed it.
This time its Sharon setting the theme:
Mirror, Mirror
At this time of year, with Winter dragging on (well, in the northern hemisphere anyway) we really need a bit of something shiny to brighten the days, So,I simply want to see something reflective on your card!
Mirror, Mirror
At this time of year, with Winter dragging on (well, in the northern hemisphere anyway) we really need a bit of something shiny to brighten the days, So,I simply want to see something reflective on your card!
It could be foiling, shiny stickers, mirri card, or even mirrored
tiles.
Go on, Let it Shine!!!
I found a piece of mirror card in my stash and used a die cut on it. (It
resembles an actual mirror a lot, I think J). Then I
cut a few stripes of paper and created a matching background with a stencil and
distress ink pads.
Nach dem
Umzug bin ich noch nicht wieder ganz zurück in einer Art Alltagsroutine.
Irgendwie hatte ich auch völlig verdrängt, wie viele 1000 Kleinigkeiten NACH
dem eigentlichen Umzug der Möbel (und Bastelsachen ;-)) zu erledigen sind. Aber
so langsam wird es zu einem Zuhause.
Sharon von
den Daring Cardmakers möchte diese Woche Spiegel auf unseren Karten sehen. Der
Winter ist hartnäckig dieses Jahr und ein bisschen Glitzer und Schimmer und die
Reflektion von Licht kann da nicht schaden…
Ich habe noch ein Stückchen Spiegelpapier gefunden und
mit einer Stanze zu einem Kreis geschnitten. (und damit sieht es wirklich wie
ein Spiegel aus, finde ich ;-)). Nachdem ich verschiedenfarbige Papierstreifen
zurecht geschnitten und aufgeklebt habe, habe ich einen passenden Hintergrund
mit einer Schablone und Stempelkissen gestaltet.



what a bright, fun card, you've done a great job of incorporating some mirror card, it's the centrepiece, without taking over the card x
AntwortenLöschenLove your inky stencilled background Miri and the mirror die cut makes a great focal point!
AntwortenLöschen