Another Friday, another Daring Cardmakers' challenge.
This week it's Kathy here with a challenge I hope you'll enjoy:
"New"
It's the start of a new year, so I'd like you to try something new to
you this week. It could be a technique, a card fold, or something else that
you've never done before.
A little challenge to yourself maybe to step out of your comfort
zone.....
Don't forget to check our individual blogs to find out what's
"New" about our cards
I tried the partial
die cutting technique, which helps you to get even more use and awesomeness out
of your dies. The technique was on my to-do-list for 2016 and I’m happy that I
finally gave it a try.
You’ll find a nice
video tutorial here in English (Hero Arts).
Kathy von den Daring Cardmakers möchte heute etwas “Neues”
auf euren Karten sehen. Neues Papier, neue Werkzeuge, die zum Einsatz kamen,
eine neue Technik …
Perfekt für mich. Ich wollte 2016 unbedingt „partial die
cutting“ ausprobieren, wobei man nur einen Teil der Stanzform ausschneidet.
Somit kann man Schriftzüge „verändern“ oder tolle Klapptechniken ausprobieren
und noch viel mehr aus seinen Stanzen heraus holen.
Eine tolle Anleitung dazu findet ihr hier auf deutsch (Dani Peuss).




Lovely job with this technique - a very useful way to make your dies go further!
AntwortenLöschenIt looks great - what a fab way to get more use out of your dies, I really love how you've used the technique on your cards
AntwortenLöschenGreat technique Miri! I'm going to have to give it a go. Love how you've incorporated it onto your card. Shabneez xxx
AntwortenLöschen