Freitag, 11. November 2016

DC gift box or bag



Hello crafters, welcome to a hopefully cozy and crafty weekend. It’s getting really cold here and I already had to scrape ice from my car windows earlier this week. So it’s starting to feel even more like Christmas (than last week) ;-).
For a slight change the Daring Cardmakers will surprise you with a few challenges that won’t require you to make a card. Here’s challenge No. 1”:

We thought we'd have a bit of a Crafting Party for the end of the year.  So for the next few weeks, we'll be mixing up our usual card challenges with some other crafting items, and we'd love to see what you make!
We've called these non-card dares "Step Away From the Cards" and this week we have the first of them:
Gift Bag or Box
We'd just like you to make or decorate a box or gift bag - it doesn't even have to be Christmas-themed, then share your creations with us via the InLinkz gadget as usual. 

I love making boxes (but often I struggle to find a present in the right size). Here’s my little gift box.



I like the decoration of the lid … but I realized just now that I hated these “we wish you…”-sentiments as a single and vowed to boycott them forever. Well, that’s how inconsequent I am.


Hallo, Bastlerinnen. Uns erwartet hoffentlich ein gemütliches und kreatives Wochenende. Um euch ein bisschen Abwechslung zu bieten, haben wir Daring Cardmakers uns für die nächsten Wochen ein paar Ideen überlegt, die nichts mit Karten zu tun haben.

Diese Woche möchten wir eine selbst gebastelte (oder selbst dekorierte) Geschenktüte oder Geschenkschachtel sehen.
Ich liebe es kleine Schächtelchen zu basteln – nur fällt es mir immer so schwer ein Geschenk zu finden, das rein passt ;-). 



Die Dekoration des Deckels gefällt mir eigentlich ganz gut. Mir ist nur vorhin aufgefallen, wie sehr ich diese „Wir wünschen euch…“-Grüße als Single gehasst habe (und die allermeisten Stempel, die so beginnen, immer noch unbenutzt sind) und geschworen habe sie für immer zu boykottieren. Ja, so inkonsequent bin ich.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely festive little box Miri! You could make a "token gift" of it by nestling a couple of nice chocolate truffles in scrunched up tissue paper in there.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful box and I do love how you decorated the lid. X

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A gorgeous, festive box Miri, I hope you find the perfect gift to go inside

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your box Mirri - great design and colours xxx

    AntwortenLöschen