Hello, lovely
crafters. Good news: It’s FRIDAY!!! And here is the Daring Cardmakers challenge
(for your next crating time?).
I love surfing the
web, getting to know talented crafters and bookmarking amazing cards.
Today I want you to say
THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION.
There are some lucky
girls out there who are able to craft and blog for a living (and their blogs
have thousands of followers and their video tutorials are watched by hundreds
each hour ;-). But I am sure that you came across a crafty lady (or gentleman)
whose blog has only a few followers, but has inspired you a lot. So here is the
opportunity to get to know some brilliant, yet not so well-known, crafters and
get new inspiration.
Create a
card that’s inspired by the stlye, blog or a certain card of another crafter,
who is not super famous yet (=less than 300 followers).
Don’t forget to put the link to the blog or the card
that inspired you on your blog post so that we can get to know other crafters
too.
And it would be great if you would leave a comment on
their blog and say
THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION.
I picked two blogs;
an English- and a German-speaking one.
I love Sarah's cards.
They are always quite clean and simple, but always with a little twist or
amazing details or great colours/patterned paper. Have a look at her blog and
you’ll probably also find the cards I was inspired by.
![]() |
| inspired by Sarah |
![]() |
| inspired by Sarah |
And Jenny's cards are
always little works of art .. and even though I don’t know her personally, I’m
sure that’s she’s a super cool and warm-hearted Berlin City Girl ;-). I was
especially fascinated by her little series “1 male/1 female card” earlier this
year. Check
out her great ideas.
![]() |
| inspired by Jenny |
![]() |
| inspired by Jenny |
Hier kommt die neue Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers.
Ich liebe es im Internet herum zu surfen. Dabei habe ich
schon jede Menge „unbekannte“ super talentierte Mädels getroffen, die
zauberhafte Karten werkeln und mich sehr inspirieren: neue Techniken, mutiger
Farbeinsatz etc. Zwei davon möchte ich heute vorstellen und
DANKE für die INSPIRATION sagen.
Sarahs Karten sind eher schlicht und einfach gehalten,
verblüffen aber immer mit wunderschönen Farben, Details, Papieren und sehen
immer absolut sauber und ordentlich gearbeitet aus. Schaut doch mal bei ihr
vorbei.
![]() |
| inspired by Sarah |
Jenny ist ein kreatives und talentiertes
Hauptstadtmädchen und macht wunderschöne Karten, Verpackungen etc. Besonders
ihre Miniserie „1xMann/1xFrau“ am Anfang des Jahres hat es mir angetan. Wie
cool kann man Karten ruckzuck in Männer- bzw. Frauenkarten verwandeln. Was ein
Spaß!
![]() |
| inspired by Jenny |






Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen