Well … it’s not Friday. But I am so happy to be a part of the Daring Cardmakers team (because otherwise I just wouldn’t be able to craft at the
moment … now I’m “forced” to take some time to do it).
This week I'm kind of
continuing with the summer theme as my dare is
Strawberries and
Cream.
Since we've just had Wimbledon and it's most definitely the time for strawberries in the UK, I'd like you to either feature strawberries on your card, or just take inspiration from a strawberry and cream colour scheme.
Since we've just had Wimbledon and it's most definitely the time for strawberries in the UK, I'd like you to either feature strawberries on your card, or just take inspiration from a strawberry and cream colour scheme.
The strawberry season
in Germany is over, but I love to remember my favourite berries and what they
tase like ;-). I was inspired by the strawberry colours and made a card for my
wonderful sister-in-law (and mother of my cute niece).
Das
aktuelle Thema der zauberhaften Daring Cardmakers ist
Erdbeeren und Sahne!
Ohne mein liebes Team würde ich mir im Moment wahrscheinlich
gar keine Zeit zum Basteln gönnen … daher habe ich wohl leicht übertrieben mit
meiner Massenproduktion. Aber immerhin bin ich jetzt optimal auf das Ende des
Schuljahres (mit 1000 Danksagungen und Abschieden) vorbereitet.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen