Freitag, 27. Mai 2016

DC Box Cards



It’s Friday again and here come’s the new Daring Cardmakers' challenge. 

It's Dawn here with this weeks challenge.  I have totally become addicted to Pinterest and whilst browsing through all the lovely craft projects I came across box cards.  Its a box that folds flat like a card but pops up like a box.  You can then fill them with whatever embellishments you like.

So this weeks challenge is all about
BOX CARDS
I made a box card ages ago … but I got hooked again. Box cards are easy to make and look amazing (and super complicated ;-)).

And the best thing: They even fit in a regular sized envelope!

box card

Detail/detail


Immer wieder freitags kommt die neue Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers.

Diese Woche fordert euch Dawn heraus BOX CARDS zu basteln.



Ich hatte sehr viel Spaß mit dieser Box/Karte. Es ist gar nicht sooooo kompliziert, wie es aussieht, und macht ordentlich Eindruck ;-). Perfekt!

Und das Beste: Die Box passt zusammen geklappt in einen regulären Umschlag – reguläres Porto! (aber nein, ich bin keine Schwäbin …)

Größenvergleich/size

passt in den Umschlag/fits into an envelope



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen