Samstag, 30. April 2016

DC Royal Wedding Anniversary



Ooops … it’s turn to pick a topic for Daring Cardmakers this week. And I’m a bit late with my own post.
(the final exams of our pupils are keeping us quite busy at the moment)

This week we’ll celebrate love.
Prince William married his Kate 5 years ago on April 29th 2011. That’s reason enough to make wedding/anniversary
cards for all the lovely couples we know personally.
Or your partner ;-).

Has the wedding season already started in your part of the world? Are you invited to a wedding or anniversary this year?

Over here the wedding season usually starts in May and I’m invited to a wedding in summer and one in autumn. I think the one in summer will be quite traditional with the classic cream/white and red colour combination. I hope they will like the card.


Diese Woche geht es bei den Daring Cardmakers um Hochzeits- oder Jahrestagkarten. Kramt eure romantischen Stempel, Sprüche etc. aus und feiert die Liebe ;-).

Und wenn ihr zu Hochzeiten eingeladen seid, ist das die perfekte Gelegenheit, um schon einmal in Ruhe das passende Kärtchen zu werkeln.


Jede Menge Inspiration findet ihr auf unserem Blog.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Love the wood effect background and the red looks beautiful against it. x

    AntwortenLöschen