Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015

DC What do you do?



It’s finally Friday again. And it was my turn again to set a dare for the Daring Cardmakers.

A good opportunity to ask a noisy question:

What do you do besides crafting?

I would love to know what you do for a living. Tell us about your current (or former) job and show us something "job-related" on your card (Computers? People? Office supplies? Clothes? Plants? ...).


If you would love to know what we all do for a living … have a look at our cards and see if you can tell.  Pop along and visit our blogs to find more information about our jobs and  see if you guessed right.

Here is my card.


And you guessed right if you think I might be a teacher. I am. This year I’m teaching both primary and secondary school. Grade 4  (10-year-olds) till grade 10 (16+-year-olds). Most days I love it =)



Juhuuu, es ist endlich Freitag. Ich durfte wieder das Thema für die Daring Cardmakers heraussuchen.
Eine tolle Gelegenheit meine Neugier zu befriedigen.

Was macht ihr neben dem Basteln?

Erzählt uns etwas über euren (früheren) Beruf! Und zeigt uns etwas auf eurer Karte, das mit eurem Job zu tun hat (Bücher? Pflanzen? Computer? Menschen? Stetoskope? …)

Wir sind gespannt.
Und falls ihr auch neugierig seid, könnt ihr ja mal schauen, mit was wir so zu tun haben …

Und ja, ich bin Lehrerin. Dieses Jahr unterrichte ich in der Grund- und Werkrealschule. Klasse 4 – 10 bunt gemischt. An den meisten Tagen macht mir mein Job viel Spaß =)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen