Jo came up with the
topic for this week’s challenge at the Daring Cardmakers.
Despite the title, there's no
cooking involved this week.....
I Like Pie!
I'd like you to take your inspiration from all those Maths diagrams we used at school and use a pie chart or other mathematical diagram (venn diagrams, bar charts, graph etc ) on your card.
I'd like you to take your inspiration from all those Maths diagrams we used at school and use a pie chart or other mathematical diagram (venn diagrams, bar charts, graph etc ) on your card.
I used a bar chart on my card.
Das Thema
dieser Woche wurde von Jo ausgewählt. Die Daring Cardmakers würden gerne Karten
sehen, auf denen ein mathematisches Diagramm zu sehen ist.
Die meisten
haben ein Kreisdiagramm gewählt, … ich ein Balkendiagramm.
Love your bar chart idea. x
AntwortenLöschenBrilliant bar chart :) I love all the different patterned papers and the dymo tape is fab!
AntwortenLöschen