Thank God, it’s Friday. And
here comes another challenge from the Daring Cardmakers.
It's Svenja here and I'd like to challenge your inspiration and fantasy a
little this week. My theme for you is
Out of this World.
I'd like to see some cards that feature characters who simply are out of this world - think angels, demons, ghosts,
dragons, wolpertingers, superheroes, unicorns... whatever comes to your mind!
That was a great
chance to try out this fairy stamp that I bought in a clearance sale a few
months ago.
Juhuuu, es ist Freitag und hier kommt die neue
Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers.
Svenja möchte diese Woche, dass ihr etwas auf eurer Karte
verwendet, das nicht von dieser Welt ist. Egal ob Alien, Drache, Superhelden
etc.
Eine supersüße Karte - und dieser Frosch auf der Blume ist ja absolut zum Knutschen!
AntwortenLöschenI love your pretty fairy and her wings are fabulous!
AntwortenLöschen