Oops, I guess I was overestimating myself a bit. I am definitely not back
in my routine yet and I’m very sorry that I forgot to add a blog post last
Friday (and didn’t even notice it until today).
Zuzana picked a great challenge for this week’s dare at the Daring Cardmakers.
Stencil Revolution
My dare is simple, use a stencil on your cards and than play with your
paints, inks, mist whatever you like. . If you don't have any stencil in your
stash make it yourself with your favourite dies.
I can't wait to see what you come up with, here is what our design team
made for you.
I had fun with this
challenge and used stencils I brought home from New Zealand!
Oh, da habe ich mich aber sehr überschätzt. Ich habe bei
weitem noch nicht in eine Alltags- und Blogroutine zurück gefunden. Es tut mir
sehr leid, dass ich die Karte für Zuzanas Thema der Daring Cardmakers hier noch
nicht veröffentlicht habe.
Bis Freitag habt ihr noch die Chance eure Karten zu
verlinken, auf denen ihr mit Malerschablonen gearbeitet habt.
Ich könnte gleich die Schätze ausprobieren, die ich mir
aus Neuseeland mitgebracht habe!
Tolle Karte! Und ein seeeehr geniales Stencil. Wohe-er???
AntwortenLöschenDanke. Die Stencils waren ein komplettes Set von "Typo" (Souvenir aus Neuseeland =)).
AntwortenLöschenhttp://www.prettypaperthings.com/?p=266