Gez from the Daring Cardmakers team loves to doodle. So here’s our new
challenge.
I LOVE to doodle... most of my shopping lists are covered in doodles...
note books, journals, everything!
My dare this week is for you to include some hand drawn doodles into your
card.. be as creative as you wish! Making the doodles your main feature or a
classy accent... it's up to you! Have fun ♥
I sometimes doodle
while watching TV so I coloured one of my doodle pictures and put it on a card
blank.
Gez aus dem Daring Cardmakers Team liebt es Bilder zu
kritzeln. Also hat sie das kurzerhand zur aktuellen Herausforderung der Daring
Cardmakers gemacht.
Verwendet ein Kritzelbild als Fokus eurer Karte oder
kritzelt einen schönen Rahmen etc.
Carol ... I'm so sorry. I meant to reply to your comment ... and managed to delete all comments =(
AntwortenLöschenThanks for your nice words! I hope that we see the link to one of your cards on the Daring Cardmaker's website soon.
LOL Miri! What a shame to delete all your comments.
AntwortenLöschenWhat I said in my comment was...
Ausgezeichneit, Miri!
I've pinned your doodled frame in my Pinterest :-)
http://www.pinterest.com/junosplace/cards-i-like/
Hoping to join you on the Daring Cardmakers challenge soon.
Cards by Carol
(The original words were in the email that you sent me, so I just copied them)
I'd love to have you come visit me :-)
Scheonste Farbe!! Love your coloring, Miri!
AntwortenLöschen