Here’s the new Daring Cardmaker's challenge.
Beckie here today with my dare for you .....
'The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is
singing loud for all to hear.'
I love the movie Elf and this has to be one the
best sayings from the movie! So this week I am challenging you to use
a quote from your favourite Christmas movie on your card.
Watching Christmas
movies is no tradition in my family/in my country (as far as I can tell) at all, but I have seen a few …
So here’s my card.
Can you guess which movie it is from?!
Diese Woche möchten wir Daring Cardmakers ein Zitat aus
eurem Lieblingsweihnachtsfilm auf euren Karten sehen. Weihnachtsfilme sind in
unseren Breiten ja nicht ganz so beliebt, wie bei unseren englischsprachigen
Freunden, aber schaut doch mal hier nach Filmzitaten.
Mein Zitat heißt auf deutsch:
Ich werde
einfach unter dem Mistelzweig darauf warten, dass mich jemand küsst.
Errät jemand, aus welchem Film es kommt?!
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
AntwortenLöschenDieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Löschen