Samstag, 9. November 2013

DC All the other reasons ...



Here is the new Daring Cardmakers challenge for this week.

All the Other Reasons.....
We make loads of birthday cards, don't we?  And now the Christmas card-making is under-way too,  so before we really get swamped with Christmas crafting, this week we thought we'd focus on all
those other reasons and occasions for making and sending a card.
Thank You, Hello, Anniversary, Sympathy, Bah Mitzvah, Christening.... -  anything really, as long as it's not a Christmas or Birthday card. 
 That's all there is too it

I needed a quick wedding card … and in a very busy week I was able to squeeze in a bit of crafting time to make this:


Und wieder gibt es eine neue Herausforderung bei den Daring Cardmakers.

Wir möchten an all die anderen Gelegenheiten denken, für die man Karten basteln kann, … alles außer Weihnachten und Geburtstage.

Zeigt uns eure besten Ideen.

Dieses Jahr habe ich zum ersten Mal den „Schöne Adventszeit“ Stempel verwendet … aber die Adventskarte ist eindeutig zu weihnachtlich für unsere Herausforderung.

This is the first year that I actually used my „Schöne Adventszeit“ (beautiful advent time) stamp. But I thought that it’s too similar to Christmas cards to use it for this week’s theme.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen