Lythan had a great
idea for our weekly challenge at the Daring Cardmaker's blog.
I (Lythan) sometimes wonder if my cards are all rather repetitive and
boring. But I have decided to embrace the fact that there are certain elements
that I have to include on my cards and call it my signature style (sounds soooo
much better than samey samey!). And being the nosey type I thought it would be
fun to make you analyse what are the go to features that you like to add to a
card - what is your
Signature Style
I tried to analyse a few of my cards to find my
signature style … and thought that it’s the best to use everything I really
love: patterned paper from the same paper pad, ribbon, labels to put a stamped
sentiment on, my favourite border punch and butterflies or/and flowers.
Here’s the card:
Lythan aus unserem Daring Cardmakers Team möchte, dass wir diese Woche eine Karte basteln, die unseren
eigenen Stil wiederspiegelt. Ich war damit am Anfang etwas überfordert. Nachdem
ich einige meiner Karten analysiert habe, habe ich mich dazu entschlossen
einfach alles zu verwenden, was ich supertoll finde: gemusterte Papiere aus dem
selben Papierblock, ein Satinband, Etiketten für einen gestempelten Gruß, mein
Lieblingsbordürenstanzer und Schmetterlinge und/oder Blümchen.
Hier das Ergebnis.
Material
|
Papier/paper:
|
Pebbles „sunny side“
|
|
Stempel/stamp:
|
Dani Peuss Klartext
„Kartengruß“
|
|
Band/ribbon:
|
Rossmann
|
|
Werkzeuge/tools:
|
Sizzix Bigshot, Sizzlits „Lots of tags“, Embosslits „Beautiful wings“
Fiskars border punch “threading water”
|
that is such a pretty card - and sums up your style so well Miri!
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful card - and all those lovely colours - definitely your signature style!
AntwortenLöschenFrisch und aufgeräumt - ganz Miri eben! Solche Karten zu machen fällt mir richtig schwer, da kann ich immer ganz neidisch werden.
AntwortenLöschen