Samstag, 17. August 2013

DC Colours of the sea



This week Gez from the Daring Cardmakers wants to see the colours of the sea on your cards.

This week it's Gez here with a colours of the sea challenge
You can make any kind of card you like, but I would like to see aqua's, blues, greens on them all this week.

Here’s my ocean-themed card in blues and greens.


Gez von den Daring Cardmakers hat diese Woche die Farben des Meeres als Herausforderung gewählt. Verwendet Blau- und Grüntöne auf eurer Karte … egal, zu welchem Anlass und welche Motive ihr verwendet.




Material

Papier/paper:
Max Bringmann AG und verschiedene Schnipsel/various scraps
Aufkleber/Sticker:
DCWV „the spring sticker combo stack“

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great card, love the embossing

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



    Happy Crafting!



    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I just love this card, so stylish - and I just adore the little highlights on the waves x

    AntwortenLöschen