Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

DC: Make it yourself



Kathy picked this week’s dare at the Daring Cardmakers and she wants you to be really creative!

This week it's Kathy here with something for you to get creative with.
I think we've probably all saved links to wonderful projects and ideas that we'd like to try out....one day, so this week I'd like you to.....
 Make It Yourself 
It's all about making your own embellishments.

I tried out a flower tutorial which I found a few weeks ago on this lovely blog. All you need is a piece of ribbon and a good adhesive. (I used double-sided tape and fixed the flower with my favourite liquid glue afterwards)





Diese Woche hat Kathy die Herausforderung für die Daring Cardmakers ausgesucht. Sie fordert euch heraus wirklich kreativ zu werden und eure Embellishments/Zierelemente selbst herzustellen. Es gibt sicher eine Anleitung, die ihr schon immer einmal ausprobieren wolltet, oder?!

Ich habe diese Anleitung ausprobiert, die ich auf diesem Blog gefunden habe. Dazu braucht man nur ein Stück Band und einen wirklich guten Kleber. (Ich habe doppelseitiges Klebeband verwendet und die Blüte am Ende noch mit Uhu fixiert)

  Material
Stempel/stamps:
SU „En francais“, Dani Peuss Klartext „Kartengruß“
Band/ribbon:
Rossmann
Sonstiges/other:
Brad

4 Kommentare:

  1. the flower is pretty and the card is awesome! I love the white embossing

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your flower is gorgeous and I love the bright colours against the dark background x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Karte ist sowas von klasse! Die knallige Blume ist natürlich DER Hingucker aber auch der Rest gefällt mir super.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great card, Miri - especially love the beautiful and bold colours. Your flower is just gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen