Keilly picked this
week’s dare at the Daring Cardmakers.
Ink It Up!
I'd like to see cards using ink - there are lots of choices, perhaps you
could ink up an image or patterned stamp or even use spray inks to create a
background. Let's see how inventive we can be with this crafty basic!
Since I saw this cloudy
background on a blog (sorry, I forgot to save the link) I wanted to give it a try.
You just need a cloud template, ink and something to apply the ink with.
And here is the finished card.
Keilly hat diese Woche das Thema bei den Daring Cardmakers herausgesucht.
Ink it up!
Verwendet
Farbe: Stempelkissen, Farbsprays etc.
Seit ich diesen
wunderschönen Wolkenhimmel auf einem Blog gesehen habe (tut mir leid, dass ich
den Link nicht abgespeichert habe), wollte ich das einmal selbst ausprobieren.
Man braucht lediglich eine selbstgemachte Wolkenvorlage, ein blaues
Stempelkissen und etwas, womit man die Stempelfarbe auf das Papier bekommt.
Material
|
Papier/paper:
|
My mind’s eye „Alphabet soup“
|
|
Stempel/stamp:
|
Dani Peuss Klartext
“Kartengruß”
|
|
Stempelkissen/stamp
pad:
|
Tim Holtz Distress
ink “stormy sky”
|
|
Sonstiges/other:
|
Brad
|
I just love that cloud background, such an effective technique!
AntwortenLöschen