This seems to be a
perfect Friday … the sun is finally shining, the Easter holidays started (well,
officially they will start tomorrow morning =)) and Natty picked a lovely topic
for this week’s dare at the Daring Cardmakers‘ blog.
So this week I've challenged the design team and you to...
Create a card that pays homage to the chalkboard look
Ideally I would love it if you could try the heat embossing technique, but if you don't have the supplies there are plenty of fonts and printables out there that you could use to replicate the look.
I love creating chalkboard messages
as I think they are perfect for every possible recipient of my cards: male and
female, young and old. I used most of my English sentiment stamps to make sure
that there are many words/sentences on my chalkboards so that they don’t look
too empty. I was a bit short on time … otherwise I would have turned the other
chalkboards into cards as well.
But I hope I’ll have more time
for crafting during the holidays!
Heute scheint ein perfekter Freitag zu sein: endlich scheint die Sonne, die
Osterferien haben begonnen und Natty hat ein wunderschönes Thema für die
aktuelle Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers gewählt.
Kreiert Karten im Schiefertafel-Look.
Einen Link zu einer tollen
Photo-Anleitung findet ihr auf diesem Blog von Betsy Veldman.
Ich liebe Schiefertafeln auf meinen Karten, weil ich finde, dass diese Art
von Verzierung perfekt zu allen Altersgruppen und Männer- und Frauenkarten
passt!
Leider konnte ich aus Zeitmangel nur ein Kärtchen basteln, aber aus den restlichen
Schiefertafeln werden im Laufe der nächsten Tage weitere Karten entstehen.
In den Ferien bleibt zum Glück ja etwas mehr Zeit zum Basteln!
Material
|
Papier/paper:
|
Basic Grey „Oliver“
|
|
Band/ribbon:
|
My mind’s eye baker’s twine
|
|
Stempel/stamps:
|
Inkadinkado “Birthday fun”, Molly Blooms
rubberstamps designed by Clare, Penny Black “Critter Party”
|
|
Koloriert mit/ coloured with:
|
Pelikan Stabilo, Pelikan water colour pencils
|
You have been busy - and the finished card is so bright and beautiful!
AntwortenLöschenWow Miri, such fantastic examples of how versatile and fun this technique is. It's so true that it is perfect for any recipient and would be ideal for men as they are usually the most difficult to create for! LOL
AntwortenLöschenGorgeous projects! :D
Die Karte ist echt klasse geworden! Und wenn ich deine anderen "Schiefertafeln" sehe, kann ich es gar nicht erwarten, einen Blick auf die nächsten fertigen Karten zu werfen.
AntwortenLöschenAwe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and amazing coloring, striking card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
AntwortenLöschenHugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.