Freitag, 8. Februar 2013

DC: Love is in the air ...



This week’s dare is.. 
Love Is In The Air... ♥♥♥


Hello, crafty friends!
It’s Valentine’s Day next week and Gez picked “love” as a general theme for this week’s card.
Create a romantic card and link it back to the Daring Cardmakers.



Liebe Bastelfreundinnen!
Nächste Woche ist Valentinstag und Gez möchte daher Karten sehen, die irgendetwas mit „Liebe“ zu tun haben. Bastelt ein romantisches Kärtchen und verlinkt es mit dem Blog der Daring Cardmakers.

Happy Crafting and lots of love!
... and I'm off to a crafty weekend with my friends ...

Material
Papier/paper:
Max Brinkmann KG Designpapier-Block “Blumen/Romantik”, Papermania “Sweet nothings”, DCWV Cardstock Stack “Brights”
Werkzeuge/tools:
Pracht Herzstanzer/heartpunch, Sizzix Big Shot
Stanzformen/dies:
SU Sizzix “Nostalgische Etiketten/Apothecary Accents”


3 Kommentare:

  1. I love all the sparkles on your card. Have a fantastic crafty weekend

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card Miri, I love the bright colours x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thanks for visiting my blog from the daring cardmakers... this is a fab card, with a super backing paper!

    AntwortenLöschen