Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012

DC: Fun and games



Rein’s topic for this week at the Daring Cardmakers is a real challenge =). And the design team has been so creative. Have a look at their fantastic ideas … I’m sure they won’t mind you using the same idea for your card.

it's Rein here this week, my dare is called
Fun and Games
I'd like you to make a card which also has a little extra element of fun :
*It could include a game for the recipient to play
*Or you could put moving things on your card such as flapping wings or wheels that really work
*Or it can bee an advent calendar card with doors and windows  to open...

My card is a “patience game” where you have to put the 4 beads in the 4 holes in the picture. I was never good at it – but it’s quite addictive anyway.
(though here’s a little tip: it would be better to use beads without “holes” in it … mine don’t roll evenly).

the card/die Karte

at least I was able to put one bead in a hole/wenigstens habe ich eine Perle in ein Loch bekommen

detail: holes in the eyes and two buttons/Detail: Löcher in den Augen und zwei Knöpfen

Die aktuelle Herausforderung der Daring Cardmakers ist es eine Karte herzustellen, die ein Spiel oder ein anderes lustiges Element enthält. Das ist eine richtige Herausforderung! Aber das Designteam hatte mal wieder geniale Ideen ... und haben sicher nichts dagegen, wenn ihr euch von den Spielideen inspirieren lasst.

Meine Karte ist gleichzeitig ein Geduldsspiel, bei dem man 4 Perlen in die 4 Löcher im Motiv rollen muss. Darin war ich noch nie gut … aber wenn man es erst einmal probiert, kann man das Spiel nicht mehr aus der Hand legen.
(aber ein kleiner Tipp: lieber Perlen ohne „Löcher“ verwenden – meine rollen leider sehr ungleichmäßig).

And before I read the details I had already made that card. Und bevor ich die Details gelesen habe, hatte ich bereits diese Karte fabriziert. Ups …

Du bist ein Ass! You are an ace!

Detail Tasche/detail pocket


2 Kommentare:

  1. I think that the "Ace" card fits the dare but I'm so glad you went on to create the other one as it is just so fun and clever :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Miri,
    deine Geduldspiel karte ist genial!

    die Ass karte finde ich aber auch super!

    AntwortenLöschen